Stats transfer
Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests

BlackBottleBoyz, MosesTheBlessed, The One, vnzno1god

Most users ever online was 710 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 pm
Your source for cheap giftcards,from cheap amazon giftcards,cheap ebay giftcards,cheap itunes giftcards and many more to vouchers for cheap travel,cheap airplane tickets and cheap hotels,Credit card dumps, Free credit cards, carding forum, carders forum, Wu transfer, western union transfer, hacked CCV, Cc dumps, Legit carders, altenen hackers, hacking tutorials, free porn acconts, paypal dumps, bank account login, alboraaq hackers, cc dumps, cheap apple items carded, market hackers, fraud market, perfectmoney stealer, platinum card, database dump, atn, how to card btc, free paypal logs, altenen, how to card bitcoins, bitcoin carding, btc carding, amex cc, hacji carding tutorial, shop credit card, visa cc, cheap shipping, alboraaq, underground forum, botnet, hacking programs, bitshacking, truehackers, cc stealer, how to get credit cards, dumps, pin, logs, email logs, hacking tools, hacking programs, carding tools, ccv checker, ccv balance checker, carding tutorials, mg transfer, wu transf, bank transfer, card clone, hacking stuff, card clone, the best hacking country, india hackers team, alboraaq scaming, pakistan hackers, wu transfer to nigeria, wu bug, wu transfer, iPhone carding shipping, hacking and carding forum, carding stuff, porn accounts, xxx passwords, xxx username and passwords, abh cc live, fresh smtp, hacking forum scam free smtp, ams spaming, spam paypal, caring, true carders, carding board, what is the best hacking forum,the best carding forum, freedom to palestine, indian hackers team, spamming tools, ams fresh spaming, inbox spamming, fresh leads, proxy list, Bitcoin wallet stealer, how to hack a bitcoin wallet, perfect money adder, hacking forum rip, carding board, western union transfer only for real hackers

Stats transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stats transfer

Post by BlackBottleBoyz on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello @The One

Ill welcome myself to the new forum-happy to get rid of the old forum aftr all those bots f*cked it

anyways I pmd u and u didnt reply


there is an erorr in the link you sent to old members in the email for account migration
it keeps giving redirecting errors

so plz check dat and can i have my old stats back like post and rank and deals?
avatar
BlackBottleBoyz
Veteran
Veteran

Reputation : 1585
Points : 4007
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 147
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 84

Back to top Go down

Re: Stats transfer

Post by The One on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:44 pm

@BlackBottleBoyz wrote:Hello @The One

Ill welcome myself to the new forum-happy to get rid of the old forum aftr all those bots f*cked it

anyways I pmd u and u didnt reply


there is an erorr in the link you sent to old members in the email for account migration
it keeps giving redirecting errors

so plz check dat and can i have my old stats back like post and rank and deals?

I was wondering when you were going to show up BBB! alien
Several other members have informed me of this issue aswell.
What I'm doing now is, letting the old members create an account with their old usernames and their account is set on hold until they verify that they really are that person and then we complete their profile with post count,reputation,points,deals escrowed,deals done,thanks received etc..
So PM me so I can verify it's really you and we'll get started restoring your account.

Welcome Again! bom
avatar
The One
Owner
Owner

Reputation : 4029
Points : 105517
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

http://www.giftcardforum.xyz

Back to top Go down

Re: Stats transfer

Post by BlackBottleBoyz on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:45 pm

@The One wrote:
@BlackBottleBoyz wrote:Hello @The One

Ill welcome myself to the new forum-happy to get rid of the old forum aftr all those bots f*cked it

anyways I pmd u and u didnt reply


there is an erorr in the link you sent to old members in the email for account migration
it keeps giving redirecting errors

so plz check dat and can i have my old stats back like post and rank and deals?

I was wondering when you were going to show up BBB! alien
Several other members have informed me of this issue aswell.
What I'm doing now is, letting the old members create an account with their old usernames and their account is set on hold until they verify that they really are that person and then we complete their profile with post count,reputation,points,deals escrowed,deals done,thanks received etc..
So PM me so I can verify it's really you and we'll get started restoring your account.

Welcome Again! bom

ight G pmd u
avatar
BlackBottleBoyz
Veteran
Veteran

Reputation : 1585
Points : 4007
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 147
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 84

Back to top Go down

Re: Stats transfer

Post by theseller on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:41 am

What the link of old forum? What hapened to it?

theseller
New Member
New Member

Reputation : 5
Points : 1264
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Stats transfer

Post by Godfather on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:08 am

@theseller wrote:What the link of old forum? What hapened to it?

We closed it down because of spambots and DDoS attacks.
avatar
Godfather
Admin
Admin

Reputation : 1467
Points : 5744
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 875

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum